And the winners are...!
Racking up almost 500 votes from Hemel-based shoppers, we are pleased to announce the winners of our first ever Retailer Awards.
After two weeks of voting, members of the public made a decision based on their previous experience within the centre and put forward their nominations for Best Food and Beverage, Best Customer Service, and many more.
Amongst the winners are a mixture of food and drink, fashion and beauty retailers, with Starburger and New Look coming top of the shops, winning two awards each including Best Independent and Best Overall Retailer.
The outcome of the various nominations were reached by public involvement, recommendations from Management and a mystery shopper, who identified the winner of the ‘Sales Associate of the Year Award’, Rebecca Record from the Perfume Shop.
Rebecca said: “I’m over the moon to have won this award! I love what I do and like to think that this shows in the way I interact with customers on a daily basis. I’m so pleased that the mystery shopper also saw how passionate I am about my role here at The Perfume Shop.”
Breakfast favourite, Brunch who recently updated their menu to include a brand new range of hot meals took away the Best Involvement in Marketing award, and iconic retailer River Island secured best window display.
Vince Williams, Centre Manager, said: “We’re so pleased that our first Retailer awards were a success and it’s refreshing to see great retailers and staff getting rewarded for the service they deliver day in, day out at the centre.”
For all The Marlowes Retailer Awards winners 2017, see below:
- Best Food and Beverage- STARBURGER
- Best Independent-STARBURGER
- Best Customer Service- NEW LOOK
- Best Overall Retailer- NEW LOOK
- Sales Associate of Year- REBECCA RECORD - THE PERFUME SHOP
- Best Involvement in Marketing- BRUNCH
- Best Window Display- RIVER ISLAND
- Best Food and Beverage Runner up- GREGGS
- Best Independent Runner up- AL FRESCO
- Best Customer Service Runner up: WILKO
- Best Overall Retailer Runner up- M&S
- Sales Assoc. of Year Runner up- ADAM GERAHTY TONI & GUY