Time Capsule Competition
13th Mar - 28th Apr
Ahead of the coronation of King Charles III, we're starting the celebrations with our Time Capsule Competition for schools!
Show us what you think summarises this coronation year by designing us a piece of artwork of what you would include in a time capsule for 2023. This can be done by an individual pupil or as a class entry.
The judges' favourite entry will be buried at The Marlowes, and the winning school will receive a huge £1,000 spend!
Make sure to include the child's name, school and age on the back of the artwork and your school's contact details.
Entries must be posted to:
Coronation Art Competition
The Marlowes Shopping Centre
Alternatively, entries can be handed in at the Centre Management office at The Marlowes.
Entries close Friday 28th April 2023 - any entries received after this time will not be counted.
We can't wait to see your creative ideas, good luck!
- Closing date for entries is 11:59pm on Friday 28th April.
- Entries can be posted to Coronation Art Competition, The Marlowes Shopping Centre, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1DX or handed into Centre Management at The Marlowes Shopping Centre
- All entries received after this time will not be counted, please ensure if you are posting that you allow enough time for your entry to be received.
- Entries cannot be returned to their original owners after submission
- The prize for this competition is £1,000 donated to the winning school
- Winners will be notified via the contact details they provide within their entry application.
- The time capsule will be buried at The Marlowes in May 2023, subject to change
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over on behalf of the individual pupil or class
- Employees of The Marlowes shopping centre, and any agencies connected with the competition and their families, are not eligible to enter.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Marlowes, nor any connected agencies, accept liability for entries that have been lost or stolen.
- Competition prize must be claimed by the winning school within 14 days of being notified as the winner.
- Prize will be transferred via BACs directly to the winning school
- Competition prizes will not be posted or couriered even if the cost is covered by the winner.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the judging.
- Your contact information may be used for future The Marlowes news and promotions.
- By entering into this competition, entrants agree to participate in any publicity required by The Marlowes, including participating in photographs for social media and press. Entries may also be used for promotional purposes by the centre.
- The Marlowes has the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time