Terms and Conditions - Cash for Schools Challenge
5th Jun - 9th Jul
Cash for Schools Challenge Terms and Conditions
- Event opening date is Monday 5th June and closing date for entries and votes is 11:59pm on Sunday 9th July 2023
- The winner will be notified via phone call or email after the promotion has closed
- Schools must be nominated by a member of staff to take part. If your school has not already been emailed with the competition information, please get in contact with The Marlowes on social media
- Schools will be registered for voting at the earliest convenience of The Marlowes Shopping Centre
- Schools signing up for entry to this competition must be within a 10 mile radius of The Marlowes Shopping Centre
- A record of spends will be kept by The Marlowes where possible, however the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Marlowes, nor any connected agencies, accept liability for receipts or records that have been lost or stolen.
- Shoppers are entitled to one token per £25 spend with a valid receipt for stores at The Marlowes. Shoppers may not claim on the same receipt twice, and the purchase must have been made within the event dates otherwise it will not be counted. Each £25 increment can be made up of spends from multiple shops.
- Stores at The Marlowes eligible for claim include: Al Frescos, Baggage World, Bonmarche, Brand Bazaar, Brunch, Cake Box, Card Factory, Cards Direct, Cleo Clinic, Clintons, David Pressman Opticians, Deichmann, Electric Umbrella, Evapo, Fone & Vape, Fresh Market, Gaffer, GAME, Glamour Girl, Greggs, H. Samuel, Halifax, Hays Travel, Holland & Barrett, Inter Car Cleaning, JD Sports, Kadoo, King’s Barbers, Lawrence Warren, Lions Bookshop, Marks and Spencer, Marlowes News, Metro Bank, MEX, Mobile Technician, Mooboo, Muffin Break, New Look, Nipa’s Hair and Beauty, Eddie Abbew’s Olympian Gym, OrangeAfro, Peaches N Cream, The Perfume Shop, Poundstretcher, PureGym, Savers, Select, Shopmoblity, Sports Direct, Stag London, Starburger, Supercuts, Tesco Express, The Entertainer, The Salvation Army, Timpson, Toni & Guy, Tu Bella, Vision Express, Warren James, Wenzel’s, Wilko, Yugen, Zap Intelligence
- All receipts must be from the Hemel Hempstead branch of these stores, no other receipts will be accepted
- The competition prize must be claimed by the winning school within 30 days of being notified as the winner.
- Competition prize will be transferred via BACs directly to the winning school
- The Marlowes has the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time