GAME Competition - T&Cs
11th Mar - 14th Mar
🌟 WIN a £100 VOUCHER FOR GAME 🌟
To celebrate the release of Gran Turismo 7 at GAME, The Marlowes are giving away one £100 VOUCHER for a lucky winner to spend in-store!
All you have to do to win is head to our PINNED POST on Facebook from 5pm, telling us if you'd like the voucher for yourself, or a gamer you know!
This giveaway closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 13th March
Buy Gran Turismo 7 at GAME (why not click and collect in-store?)
Promotion opens at 5pm on 11/3/22 and closes at 11:59pm on 13/3/22.
This promotion is a Facebook competition operated by The Marlowes (‘the promoter’)
- Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’). The promotion excludes The Marlowes employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entry to the competition is free and is via Facebook on The Marlowes official page (https://www.facebook.com/theMarlowes/).
- To enter, you must answer the question on the post on The Marlowes' Facebook page.
- The winner will be selected at random by midday on 14th March
- The winner must claim their prize within 14 days and will have 2 weeks to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation
- The prize is for a £100 gift voucher to spend at GAME
- Voucher is valid for 24 months from purchase (14th January 2022)
- It is the responsibility of the winner to provide the details of any nominees to The Marlowes to ensure delivery if the competition requires it
- All images are for illustrative purposes only
- The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
- No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
- The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prizes. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
- Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
- By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
- The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: Marlowes Management 37, Hemel Hempstead HP1 1DX
- By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: The Marlowes, HP1 1DX