HYOC2020 Community Space
1st Jan - 31st Dec
2020 marks Hertfordshire's year of Culture, also known as HYOC2020, celebrating the all things that make our local community culture.
Throughout the year the campaign aims to:
- Celebrate, share and explore Hertfordshire’s arts, culture and heritage
- Enable access and participation in arts, culture and heritage for new audiences
- Increase wellbeing and a sense of belonging through arts, culture and heritage
- Showcase pathways to education, employment and enterprise in creative and cultural industries
- Create new partnerships and new work through skill sharing and new ways of working
To help celebrate community groups and charities that promote arts, culture and Heritage in Hemel, The Marlowes are offering free promotional space mid mall to promote what you do. We will work with you on the promotion to get the best out of your time in the centre, with space given on a first come first served basis.
To find out more please email email@example.com with details of what you would like to do.
Look forward to hearing from you!