Date posted: 11 October, 2023
4 HOUR Team Member
Salary Details: £5.28-£10.42 per hour
As one of our Team Members, your role will be key in helping the business to achieve sales targets whilst delivering outstanding customer service. Our teams spend their time on the shop floor so an enjoyment of interacting with customers and natural selling skills are crucial to the role.
All of our Team Members need flexibility in the hours that they are available to work; this includes weekends and working additional hours at our busiest trading times such as Christmas, Halloween and Valentines Day.
To be successful in the role as a Team Member, we are looking for someone with:
• A passion for customer service who can be a real ambassador for the brand.
• Previous retail experience as a Team Member in a fast paced store or service environment.
• Experience of working towards targets
• Experience of working in a team environment
• A genuine love of the products we sell (cards, wrap, gifts and balloons)
• As a Team Member, you would need to be available to work hours to suit the trading patterns of the store
In return as a Team Member, you'll enjoy a competitive salary and generous staff discount of 40%. You’ll also be supported with your personal development through the range of learning and development initiatives we offer.
How to apply
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.