Virtual Reality Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Riem 2 VR Headset Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read carefully.
- Competition entry is via a form in-centre and it closes on 1st August.
- The prize is one Riem 2 VR headset. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The winner is required to come to The Marlowes to collect their prize.
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding The Marlowes employees and their relatives, agents of the The Marlowes or anyone professionally connected with the activity.
- The prize winners will be notified via the details they provided upon entering the competition – email and/or telephone number. The winner will be contacted 5 consecutive days after entering.
- Only one entry per person will go into the prize draw each day. No purchase necessary. Multiple entries do not increase chances of winning.
- If the winner cannot be reached or has otherwise failed to acknowledge such notification within 3 days, that winner may forfeit the prize and another winner may be selected at random.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity including having their photo taken for use online, press and social media.
- We will securely hold and process your data in line with UK and EU data protection laws. Third party access to this data is limited to those providers we use to help carry our services to you and we will not share or sell your data to other organisations. You can access and update your information and contact preferences at any time by visiting themall.co.uk or by following the link in any of our emails.
- The Marlowes reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- Promoter: The Marlowes Shopping Centre, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1DX.