The Marlowes Kids Club Terms and Conditions
- There is no membership fee to join the the Marlowes Kids Club.
- To become a member of the the Marlowes Kids Club the parent or legal guardian (applicant) of the member must fully complete a Marlowes Kids Club application form available at the Customer Service Desk or at themarlowes.co.uk
- All gifts are subject to availability. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
- Applicants agree that member’s photos and videos may be taken and used in the promotion of the Marlowes Kids Club future events on the Marlowes’s website, social media channels and to local media.
- Participation in the Marlowes Kids Club activities is at the applicant (parent/guardian) and member (child’s) own risk. The Marlowes Shopping Centre is not liable for any personal injury, loss or damage to personal property. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events arising beyond it’s control. Neither the promoter nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or omissions.
Promoter: The Marlowes Shopping Centre, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1DX