NHS Covid-19 App
As of 24th September, the NHS Covid-19 app is available for use by the general public. The app is for anyone aged 16 or over living in England or Wales and allows you to check in to locations using QR code scanning, get alerts related to coronavirus risk level in your local area and find out if you've been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus. We'd encourage all centre visitors to download and use it to help keep us all safe.
App features include:
- Trace: find out when you've been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus.
- Alert: lets you know the level of coronavirus risk in your postcode district.
- Check-in: get alerted if you've visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus, using a simple QR code scanner. No more form filling.
- Symptoms: check if you have coronavirus symptoms and see if you need to order a test.
- Test: helps you order a test if you need to.
- Isolate: keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice.
The app is available for iPhone and Android, and more details can be found here on the official NHS website.