The Marlowes Kids Club Terms and Conditions
- There is no membership fee to join the the Marlowes Kids Club. Each member (child) will be eligible to receive a special induction pack gift and a birthday gift which must be collected from the Customer Service Desk at The Marlowes.
- To become a member of the the Marlowes Kids Club the parent or legal guardian (applicant) of the member must fully complete a Marlowes Kids Club application form available at the Customer Service Desk or at themarlowes.co.uk
- To collect the induction pack gift the applicant must show the email received from the mall confirming membership at the Customer Service Desk at The Marlowes. Induction packs are limited to one per member (child).
- To collect their birthday gift the applicant must show the birthday email received from the centre – birthday gifts can be collected from 7 days before and up to 7 days after the member’s birthday. Birthday gifts are limited to one per member (child) per year.
- All gifts are subject to availability. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
- Applicants agree that member’s photos and videos may be taken and used in the promotion of the Marlowes Kids Club future events on the Marlowes’s website, social media channels and to local media.
- Participation in the Marlowes Kids Club activities is at the applicant (parent/guardian) and member (child’s) own risk. The Marlowes Shopping Centre is not liable for any personal injury, loss or damage to personal property. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events arising beyond it’s control. Neither the promoter nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or omissions.
Promoter: The Marlowes Shopping Centre, Capital & Regional, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0AU.