Mother's Day Competition
18th Mar - 28th Mar
Treat your mum on us this Mother's Day with a chance to win a £25 Marlowes Gift Voucher. To find out how you can win visit our Facebook page.
Mother’s Day Competition: Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: The Marlowes (Marlowes Hemel Limited, 47 Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey, JE1 0BD).
- The Marlowes (“The Promoter”) is offering a £25 gift voucher to spend at the shopping centre. (“the prize”).
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must follow The Marlowes either on Facebook or Instagram, “like” The Marlowes’ Mother’s Day photo either on Facebook or Instagram, and comment on said post.
- The Promotion will commence at 11:00am Monday 18th March to 17:00pm Thursday 28th March.
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- There will be one winner selected after the competition has closed.
- The winner will be notified by private message either on Facebook or Instagram and further contact details may be requested in order to arrange for collection of the gift voucher.
- The winner will have 2 weeks from the date they are notified they have won the gift voucher to claim it.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook or Instagram in respect of it.
- Entrants should be 18 or over.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding.
- Proof of ID must be provided on collection of prizes (Drivers licence or Passport).
- Prizes must be collected in person from The Customer Service Desk in the Marlowes. (We are unable to post or deliver prizes.)
- Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- Winners agree to have a photograph of themselves receiving their prize posted on social media and our website along with their official quote, if necessary
- These Ts&Cs are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.