17th Apr - 21st Apr
It's competition time! Head over to our Facebook page and take a guess at how many eggs this cheeky bunny is putting in his basket? Comment with your answer and you could be in with a chance of #winning a delicious Marks and Spencer hamper to enjoy this Easter!
The Marlowes – Easter Competition: Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: The Marlowes (Marlowes Hemel Limited, 47 Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey, JE1 0BD).
- The Marlowes (“The Promoter”) is offering a Marks and Spencer hamper with the value of £30. (“the prize”).
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must follow The Marlowes either on Facebook and comment how many eggs are in the basket.
- The Promotion will commence at 14:00pm Wednesday 17th April to 17:00pm Sunday 21st April.
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- There will be one winner selected after the competition has closed.
- The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook and further contact details may be requested in order to arrange for collection of the hamper.
- The winner will have 2 weeks from the date they are notified they have won to claim the prize.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook or Instagram in respect of it.
- Entrants should be 18 or over.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding.
- Proof of ID must be provided on collection of prizes (Drivers licence or Passport).
- Prizes must be collected in person from Customer Service Desk at The Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead. (We are unable to post or deliver prizes.)
- Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- Winners agree to have a photograph of themselves receiving their prize posted on social media and our website along with their official quote, if necessary.
These Ts&Cs are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.