World Book Day Storytelling Sessions
7th Mar - 9th Mar
Come share a story with us to celebrate World Book day on Thursday 7th, Friday 8th and Saturday 9th March. Storytelling will run from 1pm-5pm on Thursday and Friday and 10am-2pm on Saturday in North Court.
A signing storyteller will be at all sessions so everyone can enjoy.
Plus, children will get a chance to win a bundle of 12 bestselling children's books by designing a bookmark and sharing it on our Facebook or Instagram page.
The promotion runs 7th to 9th March 2019 inclusive.
The prize consists of a bundle of 12 bestselling children’s books, titles as follows:
- Fing - David Walliams
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel - Steven Butler
- Wizards of Once - Cressida Cowell
- The Boy at the Back of the Class - Onjali Rauf
- Claude - Alex T Smith
- The Phantom lolly pop man by Pamela Butchart
- Oi Frog by Kes Gray
- The World Book Day Monster Adam and Charlotte Guillane
- Julian is a Mermaid - Jessica Love
- Sam Wu is Not Afraid of the Dark - Katie & Kevin Tsang
- Now or Never - Bali Rai
- Michael Rosen’s A-Z of Poetry
- There is one prize at each of the following sites: The Mall Luton, The Mall Maidstone, The Mall Walthamstow, The Exchange Ilford, The Marlowes, Hemel.
- One entry per person.
- Entry is via uploading your bookmark design image to our Facebook or Instagram page.
- There are no cash or prize alternatives.
- Entry to the promotion is open to UK residents aged 14 or over, excluding employees, agents, their families or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events arising beyond its control. Neither the promoter nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or omissions.
- The winner will be chosen at random and informed on social media by Monday 11th March.
- If the prize is not claimed within 7 days a runner up will be chosen and informed.
- Promoter: Capital & Regional, 22 Chapter Street, London, SW1P 4NP