Spot the Ball competition
25th Jun - 15th Jul
Seen our Spot the Ball in the centre? Give us your answers on our facebook page to be in with the chance of winning £100 of vouchers to spend here at The Marlowes!
Winner will be announced at the end of the World Cup. Good Luck!
- Promoter: The Marlowes (Marlowes Hemel Limited, 47 Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey, JE1 0BD)
- The Marlowes (“The Promoter”) is offering one £100 gift voucher to spend at the shopping centre. (“the prize”)
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must comment on the dedicated Facebook posts with their co-ordinate suggestions for Spot the Ball.
- The Promotion will commence at 09:00am Wednesday 20th June to 00:00am Sunday 15th July.
- One entry per person.
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- There will be one winner selected
- The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook and further contact details may be requested in order to arrange for collection of the gift voucher.
- The winner will have 2 weeks from the date they are notified they have won the gift voucher to claim it.
- The winner will be required to collect their gift voucher from the Customer Services desk in The Marlowes.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook in respect of it.
- Entrants should be 18 or over
- The promoters decision is final and binding
- Proof of ID must be provided on collection of prizes. (Drivers licence or Passport)
- Prizes must be collected in person from The Centre Management Office. (We are unable to post or deliver prizes.)
- Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- Winners agree to have a photograph of themselves receiving their prize posted on social media and our website along with their official quote, if necessary.
- These T&Cs are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.