Kids Club Competition!
11th Oct - 24th Oct
Would you like the chance to win a £50 gift card to spend at The Marlowes?
Well, to celebrate the launch of our Kid’s Club this October Half Term, we’re offering the chance for two lucky winners to receive one £50 gift card each!
With less than two weeks until our Kid’s Club kicks off, we’re on the hunt for some fun and quirky names for our Mascot, Marley’s two furry friends.
It’s simple, a chance to be creative and a whole heap of fun for you and the kids. All you have to do is check out our Facebook page and comment on our competition post, suggesting a name for our Hedgehog and Rabbit characters.
On the 25th October, two winners will be announced, one for each ‘best furry friend name’!
If you were to be selected as one of our winners, not only will you receive a £50 gift card to spend at The Marlowes, but you’ll also have the pleasure of knowing that Marley’s furry friends were named by you!
Think you’ve got a few good names up your sleeve? Then let us know!
- Promoter: The Marlowes(Marlowes Hemel Limited, 47 Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey, JE1 0BD)
- The Marlowes (“The Promoter”) is offering two £50 gift vouchers to spend at the shopping centre. (“the prize”)
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must comment on the dedicated Facebook posts suggesting names for Marley’s two friends.
- The Promotion will commence at 09:00am Wednesday 11th October to 00:00am Wednesday 25th October.
- One entry per person.
- Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- There will be two winners selected. One for each of Marley’s friends based on their name choice.
- Both winners will be notified by private message on Facebook and further contact details may be requested in order to arrange for collection of the gift voucher.
- The winner will have 2 weeks from the date they are notified they have won the gift voucher to claim it.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering the Promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook in respect of it.
- Entrants should be 18 or over
- The promoters decision is final and binding
- Proof of ID must be provided on collection of prizes. (Drivers licence or Passport)
- Prizes must be collected in person from The Centre Management Office. (We are unable to post or deliver prizes.)
- Entry indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- Winners agree to have a photograph of themselves receiving their prize posted on social media and our website along with their official quote, if necessary.
- These T&C’s are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.