Date posted: 27 June, 2022
Permanent role, 16 hours a week and £10 per hour
To be successful in the role of a Supervisor, we are looking for:
• An ambassador for customer service whose genuine passion is contagious, influencing every person in the team.
• Previous retail experience in a fast-paced environment.
• As a supervisor, you would require previous management of a comparable turnover.
• Proven understanding of and contribution towards commercial targets and KPIs.
• Experience of engagement, motivation and development of team members.
• As part of a supervisor role, you would be required to have key holding and cashing up responsibility.
• A real understanding of the importance of celebrating life’s occasions along with a genuine passion for our product.
In return, as a Supervisor you'll enjoy a competitive salary and generous staff discount of 40%. You’ll also be supported with your personal development through the range of learning and development initiatives we offer.
We would love to hear from you if your skills and experience match those we are looking for as a Supervisor.
Be part of our team and help enhance the lives of others.
How to apply
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.